<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Firstly, I want to thank god for answering my prayers this afternoon.
Today's shift wasn't a horror like ytd's.

I think most males are nice&caring to girls while most women are horrible to girls(a.k.a younger than them).
Thus, I'm absolutely not complaining when the-blue-train was in charge today.
Freaky flower didn't dare to lay a finger/saliva-drop on me XDDD
*feeling smug*

hahaha cuz the-blue-train is her Lao Ban mahh~~
and the Lao ban is damn nice to me T.T
I hope it's not cuz I'm new lehh. If not, after a few more days then I will die.

Wakakakaka~ it was so shuang to see freaky flower 低头 to someone else woohoo~
haha and Dominic is damn nice too T.T
like totally pampering me:(((
feeling bad(a bit) cuz I carried all the light stuff while they all worked like crazy:(
& he helped me w almost everything. Cuz I too noob I think:(
haha then I wish to stay noob forever heehehee~

today's cleaning up was super fast leh twin:) cuz the-blue-train is damn nice and helped out unlike some freaky flower ytd.
I heard tt ytd the stupid frigging flower made others not help me so I could die miserably.
On the other hand, today, kind blue train made everyone helped mii hahaha~

wheeee~~~
I don't feel so bad afterall:))

and lol@ the super diff yet slightly similar reactions of bluetrain& f.flower when they saw my iPhone.
C
f.flower was blatantly gossiping about me:Wah lau rich kid, family so rich still come out to work for what?
The blue train: eh is tt iPhone 3Gs?? Let me see!! *then got high abt the games*
LOL!!!!

Oh wells, to twin: I still hate that freaking flower because I cannot feel her subtle niceness AT ALL
but the rest of the ppl are making it better bah.

We shall work towards our dreams tgt okay!!:)
S-E-O-U-L!!!!
HAhaha so touched when u said u only held on because u knew I will be there too:D
(I'm trying a diff cow-y style of writing in case u didn't notice) lol

I shall go sleep liao!!!!!

Cya twin tmr:))
have fun!!!!
I love $$$$!!!!!!